- 15 Jun – 17 Jun 2020 – Yogyakarta: 2nd General Meeting (Indonesia, hosted by Universitas Gadjah Mada). Showcasing the ToT courses and STEM centres. Presenting 1st deliverable for WP 4 (4.1. Foundations for competence integration, based on questionnaire completed by all Asian partners). – Shifted online
- 12 Oct – 15 Oct 2020 – Brest: WP 4 meeting (France, hosted by IMT Atlantique). Starting the process to integrate competences into curricula and study programmes based on deliverable 4.1., engaging with high level representatives (deans, vice rectors and rectors) of partner institutions.
- Early 2021: 3rd General Meeting (to be determined)
- Summer/autumn 2021 – Sitoluama: (Indonesia, hosted by Institut Teknologi Del). Summarising the evaluation of WP 2 and WP 3.
- Nov 2021 – Hanoi: Final Meeting (Vietnam, hosted by Ministry of Education and Training / Vietnam Electronics Industries Association). Presenting and disseminating the results of the project including final outputs.
- 12 Feb – 15 Feb 2020 – Chiang Mai: Preparation for Implementation of WP2/ WP 3 at Asian partner universities (Thailand).
- 14 Nov – 16 Nov 2019 – Bangkok: WP2 developed (Thailand, hosted by Mahidol University). Development of joint framework for the ToT courses for lecturers in student centred STEM education.
- 30 Sep – 03 Oct 2019 – Vilnius: WP 3 meeting (Lithuania, hosted by Vilnius University). Focusing on STEM centres.
- 13 May – 16 May 2019 – Uppsala: EASTEM’s 2nd meeting – Sweden, hosted by Uppsala University Get to work on WP 2.